US Communist Leader Urges Unification With Democratic Party (The Gateway Pundit)
But 49 states have laws prohibiting relations with close relatives!
Ripped From Today’s Screaming Headlines! (Bloviating Zeppelin)
You gotta see this one.
Hope, Change & “Invest” (Ann Coulter)
Love her or hate her, Annie can sure turn a phrase. To wit:
- I missed the middle section of Obama’s State of the Union address when I took a break to read “War and Peace”
- I feel so Southern whenever I watch a Democrat give a State of the Union address — and not just because it makes me want to secede.
- Remember how massive government “investments” gave rise to the telephone, the light bulb, the automobile, the airplane, the personal computer … OK, none of those. But massive government expenditures did give us Amtrak and the TSA!
- The only thing Obama vowed to cut were “earmarks.” Yippee! The guy with the ears is against earmarks.
- Obama said, “We are the nation that put cars in driveways and computers in offices; the nation of Edison and the Wright brothers; of Google and Facebook.” And then the government outlawed Edison’s great invention, made the Wright brothers’ air travel insufferable, filed anti-trust charges against Microsoft and made cars too expensive to drive by prohibiting oil exploration, and right now — at this very minute — is desperately trying to regulate the Internet.