Daily Archives: July 7, 2012

Only His Imam Knows For Sure

According to a recent Gallup poll, 11% of Americans think Barack Obama is a Muslim — in contrast, I suppose, to the other 89% who know he’s a Marxist.  The punditocracy claims to be baffled by this.  As Pamela Geller … Continue reading

Posted in News, Opinion | Tagged , , , , , , | 19 Comments