“It is understandable President Obama would not want to run on his record. Who would? ‘Give me four more years so I can make up for the first four’ is not the stuff of campaign slogan greatness.” — Derek Hunter (Our Disgraceful President)
“I hope the real revolutionaries understand well. I think that Barack Obama is a good guy.” — Hugo Chavez
The Oldies Tour. It’s the fate of the less-than-great once they pass their primes — performing the same tired old numbers to dwindling audiences in progressively smaller and shabbier venues, the crowds restive, wondering why they’d ever listened in the first place, the swooning groupies now a tiny band of aging loyalists, triceps jiggling flaccidly to gravity’s pull as they applaud yet another tiresome and derivative riff by the man who cavorts on the stage.
It’s Barack Obama 2012, Mr. Hope and Change on the road again, lip-synching his thinly-veiled Marxist rhetoric six days a week in high school auditoriums, bar rooms, and farmer’s markets, any place that will have him. And on the seventh day he golfs.
Well, why not? After all, come Monday, he doesn’t need to hit the bricks like millions of his countrymen in search of gigs that aren’t there — he won’t have to do that until January. And maybe not then if he can convince enough people in the meantime that the critics who say he can’t sing a lick just don’t like his kind of music. But that’s not gonna be easy as long as he’s screaming inane lyrics like this:
“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
All the socialists are singing the same dissonant tune. Makes you wonder who’s writing their words.
- JIM TREACHER: Obama To Americans: You Don’t Deserve What You’ve Earned! “Here’s The Smartest Pr… (pjmedia.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama: ‘If You’ve Got a Business – You Didn’t Build That – Somebody Else Made It Happen’ (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Tweet Of The Day – Barack Obama’s Campaign Slogan (redalexandriava.com)
- Obama Done With “Fundamentaly Transforming” America? (Western Center For Journalism)
- Consequences of America’s ‘1st Muslim president’ (WND)