White House Dossier last week noted a total of 20 significant Obama administration scandals, but that was before these latest two and the revelation that the government is keeping track of telephone calls and Internet traffic.
In one of the fresh scandals that came to light Monday, CBS News revealed that State Department investigations into misdoings by officials overseas – several having to do with sex – were manipulated or quashed.
“A righteous government provides a safety net for its citizens, not a trampoline.”
- Time Fawns Over Hillary Twitter Account, Omits State Department Drug and Prostitution Allegations (NewsBusters)
- SHOCK, CORRUPTION EXPOSED: CBS News President About To Fire Reporter For Exposing Benghazi Coverup Is Brother Of Coverup Co-Conspirator (patdollard.com)
- Alert! Fresh Obama Administration Scandal! (whitehousedossier.com)
- Breathtaking: Obama Administration is dodging SEVEN scandals that warrant the appointment of special prosecutors (bob-owens.com)
- Another Scandal? Report Claims State Dept. May Have Covered-Up Staffers’ Prostitution, Drug Activity (theblaze.com)
- Obama’s Years of Collaboration with Terror Supporters (canadafreepress.com)