“ … our generation must move toward a global compact to confront a changing climate before it is too late.” — Barack Obama
It’s a damned shame Obama the Magnificent and his rabid socialist minions weren’t always around to ‘confront a changing climate’. Who knows, the dinosaurs may not have gone extinct.
Anthropogenic Continental Drift: An Incoherent Truth (The People’s Cube)
Industrial Nations Threaten Globe Again
A new menace to the planet has been discovered and validated by a consensus of politically reliable scientists: Anthropogenic Continental Drift (ACD) will result in catastrophic damage and untold suffering, unless immediate indemnity payments from the United Sates, Europe, and Australia be made to the governments of non-industrial nations, to counteract this man-made threat to the world’s habitats.
Science is Unquestionable
The continents rest on massive tectonic plates. Until the beginning of the Industrial Revolution in the mid 18th century, these plates were fixed in place and immobile. However, drilling for oil and mining for minerals has cut these plates loose from their primordial moorings and left them to drift aimlessly. “The potential for damage is truly catastrophic,” said Hans Brinker, a spokesman for the International Panel on Continental Drift (IPCD). “The continents are adrift due to the ruthless capitalist exploitation of the environment for profit. Unless immediate steps are taken to halt all oil and mineral extraction, we can expect a massive surge in earthquakes and volcanoes by next Tuesday.” The representative seemed close to tears during his announcement, a clear indicator of the severity of the threat.
(Read the rest here.)
- Obama to Launch Major Global Warming Effort (whitehousedossier.com)
- Obama Will Bypass Congress to Inflict a Carbon Tax (independentsentinel.com)
- Why Obama’s coming attack on coal is climatically futile (junkscience.com)
- Obama in Berlin: Climate change is the “global threat of our time” (Hot Air)
- Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit (freedomoutpost.com)
- Did Obama Declare ‘War’ on Churches? (churchonfire.wordpress.com)