“There are grand forces in human history. Then there are the actions of fools who think they can control events and who then start actions that spiral out of control.” — Rosslyn Smith
Back in 2008, Barack Obama promised to ‘fundamentally transform’ the United States. He’s kept his promise. After all, who could have imagined prior to the advent of Obama that a mere 5 years later, a former Lieutenant Colonel of the KGB would be more trustworthy than the President of the United States?
But that’s what happens when you elect today’s Democrats — a party that either no longer has the best interests of Americans at heart or happens to be the most incompetent herd of maladroits that ever walked an entire country off a cliff.
Take for example, Hanoi John Kerry (and I wish someone would), a man who has spent his entire public career prevaricating — about his erstwhile comrades-in-arms, about Vietnamese communists, about Nicaraguan Marxists, about his military service, about where he docks his luxury yacht … as the former KGB colonel said,
“We talk to them, and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad.”
Poor Vlad. As Oscar Wilde observed, “When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.” These are not decent people, they’re modern Democrats. And you know where their heads are at.
There’s that Tertiary termagant from the Barbary Coast, San Fran Nan Pelosi, who once described the Syrian president as “a man we can do business with” and calls our president “one tough hombre” — a characterization that probably fits Mrs. Obama more than it does Barack.
There’s Dumb Deb Wasserman-Schultz, head donkey at the DNC, who claims that dozens of countries are waiting in line to help ol’ Barry sink the Syrians. She just can’t say who they are. It’s “classified.”
There’s Howlin’ Howard Dean: “The President of the United States is the only person who knows all the facts … except for a few of his advisers.” YEE-HAW! Wonder if those anonymous advisers plan to let Barry in on the secrets?
These are, as Melissa Clouthier so aptly puts it, just a few of the “dopehead Boomers who are ruining America.” Or maybe not. Maybe they’re just dopes.
- Obama to world on Syria: Congress, Americans not invested; they ‘sit on sidelines, snipe’ (BIZPAC Review)
- Russia to Put Up Missile Shield for Syria – Maybe: Putin Says Kerry is a Liar (Maggie’s Notebook)
- Obama’s Middle East misadventure (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Obama’s Smart Diplomacy: Keystone Kops, Emily Litella and Kabuki (strategypage.com)
- Obama’s Coalition of the Unwilling (frontpagemag.com)
- Pelosi says Obama is one ‘tough hombre’… for doing what? (Bizpac Review)
- The Guns of September? (American Thinker)
- Obama Lies About Red Lines And Blames The World (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Putin Puts Obama in the Hot Seat (Front Page Magazine)