“I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, ‘We are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!'” — Hillary Clinton
Times have changed since Shrillary’s anti-Bush tirade in 2003. The Democrats won. Disagreement with their administration will now identify you as a ‘domestic enemy’ and probably cause you to be placed under NSA surveillance.
“Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out.”
The motto of David Horowitz’s Front Page Magazine has never been more evident than in the wake of the recent ‘shutdown’ of the federal government. From Poughkeepsie to Portland, apoplectic
Stalinists … er, progressives … are clamoring for the incarceration (or worse) of anyone with the temerity to oppose Barack Obama’s ongoing sovietization of their former country. Much of this venom is being aimed at Ted Cruz, a Republican so depraved that he actually believes in the Constitution of the United States, an antiquated document that incites the holy wrath of both Redbirds and RINOs:
The man under FBI investigation for making violent threats against Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz was inspired to encourage violence by Democratic Party messaging efforts. (Daily Caller)
• Democrats are openly calling for the arrest of Sen. Ted Cruz “for sedition”. Never mind the Constitution explicitly grants the power of the purse to Congress, not the President. Never mind that James Madison himself described that the House could, in fact, shut down any program it wanted to. Never mind all that: the Constitution doesn’t matter to these hard left sixties retreads. They don’t want any political opposition. They want you gone. They want you silent, or in prison, or dead (what do you think Obamacare is really about?).
• MSNBC plainly calls lawful dissent “sedition”, presumably punishable by death.
• Democrat Congressman Steve Cohen (TN) labels conservatives “domestic enemies”, alluding to presidential actions to secure the country from the Tea Party, veterans, and Constitutional conservatives.
• A public MoveOn.org petition calls for the arrests of Republicans in Congress by the Holder DOJ.(Doug Ross @ Journal)
Ted Cruz has recently … well you know what he’s been up to recently. Former Massachusetts. Governor and Republican establishment stalwart John Sununu, on the other hand, has recently been busy on Capitol Hill lobbying on behalf of the business interests of Castro’s Cuba, an official “State-Sponsor of Terrorism.” So which Republican is taking all the heat—and from the Republican establishment?(Townhall)
Let’s start calling it like it is: “Progressive” is the polite term that communists use to describe themselves. And whenever and wherever they have gained power, they have filled countless jails and graveyards with their political opponents — 149 and a half million of them worldwide, by one estimate. Ted Cruz is on their list. And if you’re reading this, so are you.
- Disagreement With Liberals Equals Sedition (Political Realities)
- Liberals Call for Arrest of House GOP for Sedition (Eagle Rising)
- How Crazy Are the Democrats? (powerlineblog.com)
- THE THREAT WE FACE … (saveamericafoundation.com)
- Are You an Enemy of the State? (American Thinker)
- Rock Star: Ted Cruz Receives Eight-Minute Standing Ovation in Texas (1800politics.com)
- Dem rep. says tea partiers ‘are the domestic enemies’ of US (bizpacreview.com)
- The Obama enemies list (Washington Times)
- Homeland Security Compiling TSA Enemies List (New American)
- Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists (InfoWars)