“One thing is for sure in all this, and that is that before President Obama ever took office a master plan to circumvent the US Constitution had already been formulated…” — DocVega
Barack Obama, the Red in the White House, the grasping Gollum of Pennsylvania Avenue, is now so far out of control that even his friends are beginning to grouse. Well, maybe not diehards like “Tingles” Matthews and the rest of the leftist rabble at MSNBC, but clowns like that are not really pals, they’re demented apostles. The rest of America, however, is slowly beginning to realize that it’s re-elected a monster.
Not that our skinny Marxist chief executive fits anyone’s idea of a villain. Then again, neither did fat old Chairman Mao or that German loudmouth with the funny moustache. But the ideas and doctrines such men promulgated, the murderous creeds that eventually resulted in the slaughter of millions, were nothing if not monstrous. And it seems as if Obama’s set foot on the same bloody totalitarian path.
George Washington University Law School Professor Jonathan Turley had this to say about President Obama: “The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he’s not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He’s becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid.” (Presidential Powers and The Constitution)
Sometimes you don’t realize you’re in trouble until it’s too late to get out of it.
- JOSEPH CURL: Obama Tells A Whopper On IRS Scandal. Fact: The IRS targeted conservative and tea p… (pjmedia.com)
- The Most Lawless White House in History: How (Politisite)
- Presidential Powers and The Constitution (tomohalloran.com)
- A Long, Long, List of Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders… (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Congress Investigates Obama the Dictator (rinf.com)
- The Whispers of Revolt Can Become A Roar When A President’s Constitutional Duty Is Ignored (fateiscomin.wordpress.com)
- Obama “too talented” to bother meeting with Sebelius (Allen West)