“There’s going to be tragedy out there and, by occupying this office, I am part of that tragedy….” — Barack Obama
“He doesn’t give one damn about the separation of powers. Never before in our history has a president done these things.” — Nat Hentoff
Here’s a not-so-secret secret: most of the bigots in modern America aren’t the 5 or 10 surviving anachronisms that still dress up in moth-eaten robes and host weekend pork-pulls at the local Klavern; they’re the loudmouth Leftists who specialize in falsely accusing of racism everyone to the right of Karl Marx. These slanderers have used the race card so many times its spots have worn off; but, as it’s the only ticket they have, they’ve either got to play it or fold. Unfortunately for the prospects of ethnic harmony, the worst of these malevolent bottom-dealers are African-Americans — professional agitators like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson or opportunistic demagogues like those in the Congressional “Black” caucus. Or the President of the United States.
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President.”
Maybe so. But there’s lots more who just don’t like the idea of a Red president.
- NO, IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE A COMMUNIST: Obama, ‘Some Folks Don’t Like Me Because I’m Black’ (ClashDaily)
- Horrible! Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings (thegatewaypundit.com)
- No Place to Hide: We’re All Suspects In Barack Obama’s America (truthdig.com)
- Liberal icon urges Obama impeachment: ‘The most destructive, dangerous president we’ve ever had’ (WND)
- 20 great moments in liberal bigotry (I Hate The Media)
- The 25 Most Obnoxious Quotes From Barack Obama (Townhall)
- 6 Horribly Racist Comments from Obama Administration Officials, Top Democrats (MediaTrackers)
- The Top 20 Worst Chris Matthews Quotes Calling Obama Critics Racist (Newsbusters)
- Prof corrects minority students’ capitalization, is accused of racism (Daily Caller)