[…] In one sense, it’s ironic: American Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, and this is the thanks they get. But in another sense, it’s typical of the enforced groupthink of the American left: “overwhelmingly” is not enough. Everyone needs to get in line, lest any unapproved thought escape someone’s lips and influence others … (Obama Administration to Israel: Call Off the Jews, Please)
“Stop listening to the Israelis.” — John Kerry
“We have to put a stop to the idea that it is a part of everybody’s civil rights to say whatever he pleases.” — Adolf Hitler
Only the Shadow and the Good Lord know what evil lurks in the minds of men — or for that matter, in the minds of ex-wives. The rest of us are only guessing. But when it comes to the 44th President of the United States, you can make a pretty fair country reckoning if you do as Charles Krauthammer advises: “Obama is very crafty and not be underestimated. Do not pay attention to Obama’s words. Watch his actions.”
Actions speak louder, of course, but some of the words to which Obama used to pay attention were those spewed by former Nation of Islam member, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, of whom Big Red once said, “He has been like family to me.”
Reverend Jeremiah Wright is an on-the-record Jew-hater who gained his insight under the tutelage of vile anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan, Obama sat in Wright’s revisionist temple of doom for twenty years and bold-faced stated he never heard the odious oratory spewed by Wright. Farrakhan and Wright endorsed Obama for president. Obama refused to reject that support or disavow his association with either. Obama called them both, “great men of vision.” (CFP)
Obama’s track record in the Middle East is worse than the history on a junkie’s arm. Only 33% of Israelis have a favorable opinion of him, and a lackluster 20% have any faith in his ability to prevent the Persians from going nuclear. And, with the lifting of sanctions, the mullahs have 4 billions of fresh dollars with which to play, no strings attached — quite a windfall profit for the world’s number one state sponsor of Islamic terror.
Secretary of State John Kerry has admitted that he does not know how Iran will spend its newfound cash.
“My prayer is that no soldier will be killed as a consequence of anything Iran chooses to do,” Kerry told the House Foreign Affairs Committee last year when asked if he could guarantee the money would not go to fund terror.
He was lying, of course. Secularists like Hanoi Johnny don’t pray. And Islamists like the mullahs of Iran always lie.
Ask any Iranian about the nature of the Shia Mullahs, they will tell you that there is no one as cunning, deceptive, unreliable, and capable of lying as they are…The history of the Iranian mullahs has proven that no matter what they say, they will never carry out their promises and do not respect their signature or any contract they sign. That is why Iranians have never trusted nor respected the mullahs. Hafiz e Shirazi, a well-known 14th-century Iranian philosopher-poet, said about the mullahs: Do not trust the mullahs, who will tell you one thing on the pulpit but do another in private. (Obama is Weak and the Mullahs Know It)
Seems like the Shias and Barack Hussein Obama have a lot in common.
- Report: Obama Blames Israel for Jewish Criticism (breitbart.com)
- Muslim anti-Semitism is only decades old, Obama claims (Daily Caller)
- Who Will Obama Blame for his Failed Iran Policy? The Jews, of Course (American Thinker)
- If You Like Your Nuclear Program, You Can Keep Your Nuclear Program… (BSYRTGA)
- Anti-Semitism and Obama’s Iran policy (Washington Post)
- Senators Appalled by Kerry’s Anti-Israel Remarks in Iran Briefing (The Jewish Press)
- Report: 2009 John Kerry Letter Backed Anti-Israel Gaza Flotilla Activists (the algameiner)
- Obama and Israel (Discover The Networks)
- Did Obama Write Anti-Semitic Poetry? (American Thinker)
- Before it was called Obamacare Adolf Hitler called it T4-program (libertyfederation.com)
- 13 Similarities Between Obama And Hitler (itmakessenseblog.com)
- There Is No Barack Hussein Obama! (theminorityreportblog.com)