“I would say, you know, if you’re getting married — why are you getting married? Why would you get married? Why would anybody get married?” — Nancy Pelosi
Why, indeed? Of course, San Francy’s all for the institution as long as it’s between a pair of homosexuals, people that have no need for it — in America, they’re already free to shack up at will. If marriage is fundamentally a societal framework designed primarily for the propagation and protection of the offspring it produces, then support for same-sex nuptials is revealed for what it is: a radical attack on accepted custom designed to weaken traditional families and the culture that nurtures them. But neither the Barbary Coast Buffoon nor most of her fellow Democrats have ever been noted for clear thinking and scrupulous logic. Freedom and license are not the same thing, no matter how passionately the Jackasses wish them to be.
Barack Obama describes homosexuality as a “fundamental American freedom.” Since when? The Bill of Rights was not penned in order to free sodomites from the approbation of society or to enshrine their practices alongside freedom of speech, religion, or the right to bear arms. As consenting adults, they are enabled by law to frolic as they choose these days. That should be enough for anyone.
- Pelosi Dismisses Family Values: ‘Why Would Anybody Get Married?’ (breitbart.com)
- BOOM: Trey Gowdy Says Nancy Pelosi is “Mind-Numbingly Stupid” (VIDEO) (capitalisminstitute.org)
- Manufacturing Consent on Same Sex Marriage (American Thinker)
- NBC: Married with Child is ‘Alternative Lifestyle’ (Conservative Byte)
- Transgender teen wins case over using girls’ bathroom at school (San Jose Mercury)
- Pelosi: the Founding Fathers Would Totally Support Obamacare (Townhall)