“The U.S. government has now loaded up the books with so many laws, restrictions, regulations, and mandates, that not only is it impossible for citizens to know them all but it is impossible to live a full day of normal activities without committing at least one or more criminal acts, to the tune of an average of three felonies a day.” — Anthony Martin
“Think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” — David Kahane
Statistically speaking, if you could remove in one fell swoop all Democratic politicians from the study cited by Anthony Martin, the amount of criminal activity engaged in by the average American on a normal day would probably dip to less than one felony per capita. Now that’s what I call real progressive thinking!
- Time to Break Out the RICO Statute and Break Up the Democrats (pjmedia.com)
- Report: Americans commit an average of 3 felonies a day (examiner.com)
- ‘A Criminal Organization Masquerading as a Political Party’ (pjmedia.com)
- A Whole Lotta Democratic Corruption Going On (CNS)
- Only God knows for sure: Obama, pope differ on accounts of ‘social schisms’ talk (Washington Times)