“A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel. ” — Robert Frost
“Our laws are no longer based on Judeo-Christian morality, but on Kinsey’s immoral ‘morality’: an adulterous, fornicating, aborting, pornography-addicted, masturbating, impotent, sadistic, masochistic, bisexual, homosexual, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, and child-sexual-abusive world.” — Judith Reisman
“Progressive morality is constantly being reshaped in tune to the whims of the left. It can’t be relied upon, because it isn’t there.” — Daniel Greenfield
These are the days of the tinhorn totalitarians, those self-obsessed little prigs suffused with the burning conviction that the sun revolves around them. That they’ve never been right about much of anything deters them not a whit. They’re on a mission to save the world though the only thing the world needs saving from is them.
Today’s liberals are willing to tolerate just about anything … except a Republican. This is hardly news, of course, not even to card-carrying members of that arrogant, vindictive, narcissistic cult. “We are the people we’ve been waiting for,”¹ indeed.
They’re the Democrats, disgruntled and deviant, and if you don’t do what they say and say what they like, why, they’ll squash you like the racist, homophobic, xenophobic vermin you must be. They’re transforming America into a place where the snail darter, the desert turtle, and the LGBT community are protected by fiat, and everyone else is chased through the dismal swamp by packs of snarling federal commissars.
In an America where a new regulation is produced every two hours, we’re all guilty until proved innocent.
¹ Barack Obama, 2/5/2008
- The Ingrained Intolerance of Liberal Tolerance (American Spectator)
- Wrong Is The New Right (Sultan Knish)
- Navy losing sailors and SEALs over emphasis on social issues (Allen B. West)
- It’s Official: At Dartmouth, The Word ‘Fiesta’ Is Racist And White People Can’t Use It (Daily Caller)
- EPA Chief Promises To Go After Republicans Who Question Agency Science (Daily Caller)
- Liberalism’s illiberal intolerance (Washington Times)
- The Left Isn’t Pro-Gay – It’s Pro-Power (frontpagemag.com)
- “Lawless Harry” Reid: Government gone nasty (grumpyelder.com)