The debate rages on: Is Barack Obama an epically incompetent amateur? Or is he a cunning and treacherous domestic enemy well on his way to destroying the United States that most of us have known and loved all our lives.
My money is on the latter hypothesis, of course, since the law of averages dictates that no honest American could drive us so unerringly down the road to ruin unless he knew where he was going from the git-go — or in this case, from the Gitmo, that holding pen for the Islamist killers he’s so eagerly setting loose — men like Mohammad Fazi, pictured here in his jihadi heyday:
Then there’s Osama bin Laden’s former bodyguard, soon to be released so’s he can take up farming. Ee-aye-ee-aye-oh. From the NY Post:
If you thought President Obama’s release of five top Taliban commanders in exchange for POW Bowe Bergdahl was bad, wait until you see what his Gitmo parole board plans.
Desperate to empty the Guantanamo Bay prison by the end of his term, Obama quietly is giving “get out of jail free” cards for the flimsiest of excuses.
One al Qaeda suspect captured in Afghanistan is considered reformed because he took up yoga and read a biography of the Dalai Lama. Another is eligible for release because of his “positive attitude.”
And one longtime detainee, a former bodyguard for Osama bin Laden, is now harmless because he’s going to start a “milk and honey farm.”
The Great Humanitarian apparently plans to send all his jihadist brothers back to the ‘Stans, presumably with 40 acres and a goat, where they can harvest milk and honey and human heads in unfettered perpetuity. Meanwhile, our courageous “opposition” party sits on its glutinous derriere and wrings its palsied hands:
Despite anger in many quarters of the nation over the president’s prisoner swap, Republicans are backing off impeachment threats because they fear it would rally President Obama’s Democratic base and kill the GOP’s chances to win the Senate, according to congressional insiders and sources. (Washington Examiner)
Such poltroonery makes sense only if the GOP plans to impeach and wants to ensure conviction. Because someone has to stop this man and to hell with the Democratic base. And the sanction must be severe enough to deter future would-be tyrants. Otherwise, it’s Requiescat In Pace U.S.A.
- Obama to Release Osama’s Bodyguard From Gitmo Because He Wants to Start a “Milk & Honey Farm” (Gateway Pundit)
- Obama Admin’s Reason For Releasing Bin Laden Bodyguard From Gitmo Is The ‘Flimsiest Of Excuses’ (IJ Review)
- The Progressive Gitmo Myth (Front Page Magazine)
UNREAL: Obama Gives Syria $200 MILLION to Celebrate Muslim Holiday (Conservative Tribune)
- BREAKING: Obama Was Making Up Benghazi Cover Up DURING the Attack (Conservative Tribune)
- Obama Administration Puts Israel On List Of Countries That Support Terrorism, Removes North Korea (Atlas Shrugs)
- Report: WH Orchestrated Campaign Of Threats and Intimidation Against Servicemen To Keep Them Quiet About Bergdahl (Breitbart)