“Do you believe in the Easter Bunny? Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you believe that Lois Lerner’s emails suddenly went ‘poof?’” —John King
“Somewhere, Richard Nixon is chuckling bitterly to himself. When it comes to burying scandal, Tricky Dick was an amateur compared to the gang in the White House today.” — Thomas Lifson
Spoiler alert: A suspicious computer crash and the disappearance of crucial evidence in the IRS case alarms the normally subservient mainstream media while the White House and the Democrats claim “conspiracy” in this episode of the D.C. crime drama The Clodfather, produced and directed by Barack Obama.
- What IRS scandal? James Woods calls out New York Times lapdogs (Twitchy)
- Networks Finally Notice IRS’s ‘Black Eye’ Due to ‘Lost’ Lois Lerner E-Mails (Newsbusters)
- IRS’s Own Employee Manual Proves They Are Lying (iOwnTheWorld)
- WHY THE COVER-UP, MR. SMIDGEN? Trail of “Lost” IRS Emails Leads Directly to White House (DougRoss@Journal)
- The IRS Missing Email Scandal – A Brazen Obstruction Of Justice (New Zeal)