America’s weathered quite a few emergencies in its 238 years. And in none of them has a sitting president, Democrat or Republican, been as derelict in his duties as the present inhabitant of the Oval Office. That dwindling portion of the citizenry which still retains a modicum of common sense can argue until the cows come home as to whether Barack Obama is intentionally committed to the destruction of the nation or is the most incompetent individual ever elected to high office. It no longer matters. Dedicated enemy or hopeless bungler, the results are what they are. A few of the more recent:
- Obama Advertised In JANUARY For ‘Escorts’ To ‘Resettle’ 65k Illegal ‘Children’ – MONTHS Before Border Crisis Began: Call it the “smoking gun”: proof that the Obama Administration knew, and likely colluded with activists and foreign governments, to engineer a massive wave of migrant woman, children and teens (nearly all boys) across the Rio Grande.
- 600% Increase in Illegal Alien Children Arriving Since Obama’s 2012 Executive Order: Obama’s own 2012 Executive Order has skyrocketed the number of illegal alien children pouring into the U.S. from Central America. While the Obama people deny that it did, the numbers tell a different story. In this year alone, the number has already tripled, and by the end of the year, six times as many illegal children will have come here as before Obama’s Executive Order.
- Navy to Congress: We can’t guarantee a safe nuclear fleet: Fighting back at repeated budget cuts to its nuclear power budget requests, two of the Navy’s top leaders warned Congress on Monday that the cuts can’t go on. “This approach is no longer sustainable,” wrote Adm. Jon Greenert, chief of naval operations, and Adm. John Richardson, commander of Naval Reactors (NR), the entity responsible for all aspects of the Navy’s nuclear power program.
- How Obama Lost Iraq and the War on Terror: One likely reason that Obama refused aid to his Iraqi ally is that he has other, much closer allies, who are funding the terrorist group invading Iraq.
- The Economy Tanked Last Quarter And It’s Everybody’s Fault But Obama’s: The U.S. economy shrank at an annual rate of 2.9 percent during the first three months of 2014, government bean counters announced this morning. That matches the worst non-recession contraction of the U.S. economy in over 40 years … Sadly, Obamacare could no longer pretend to be the economy’s savior. Spinmeisters found their villain, though: winter. As everyone knows, winter is a freak, unpredictable event. And if there’s anything that makes a cold winter even colder, it’s global warming.
So, while the southern U.S. leaks like a rusted tin roof in a hurricane, the Big Red One nonchalantly guzzles beer and plays pocket-ball … er … pocket pool in a Denver saloon. He won’t visit the border, he says, because he’s “not interested in photo-ops.” Right.
“Obama saying he’s not interested in photo-ops is like Michael Moore saying he doesn’t want seconds.” (Weasel Zippers)