Champion Of The 1.6 Percenters

One Track Mind

“I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger

Homofascism – “a way of organizing a society in which homosexualists impose their agenda with which no one is allowed to disagree or have any appeal to the contrary without being subjected to severe consequences of ridicule, slander, libel, fines, public demonstrations, distortions, denial of free speech rights, loss of employment, and having the word ‘hate’ attached to you in some form.”

According to a new survey by the Center For Disease Control, only 1.6% of Americans identify themselves as homosexual.  Which begs the question, why does the President of the United States spend his presumably valuable time pandering to a tiny segment of the public while generally ignoring the customs of the 98.4% of us who like our eggs, so to speak, sunny-side up?

Since we’re talking percentages, here’s another one to ponder: 71% of the people who voted for Obama now regret it.  The other 29% have been dead since the turn of the century.  

Related stories:

PTG

Advertisements

About Bob Mack

Retired since 2003. Military Service: U.S. Army, 36th Artillery Group, Babenhausen, Germany 1966-67; 1st Signal Brigade, Republic of Vietnam, 1967-68 Attended University of Miami, 1969-73
This entry was posted in Opinion and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Champion Of The 1.6 Percenters

  1. Pingback: Champion Of The 1.6 Percenters – Conservative Hideout 2.0

Your thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s