“It is very hard and very expensive to raise children. They’re snorting up the oxygen.” — Joy Behar
“I knew I wasn’t stupid, and I knew I wasn’t dumb. My mother told me that.” — Whoopi Goldberg
Waterboarding be damned. If Donald Trump is serious about re-instituting enhanced interrogation, all he needs do is lock the bad guys in a cell with Joyless and the Whoopster for a half-hour. That’s enough to get anybody to talk.
- ‘The View’s’ Joy Behar Calls Donald Trump ‘The Most Dangerous Man Alive’
- The View’s Joy Behar: I’d Vote for a Rapist as Long as They’re Liberal
- Joy Behar: ‘I’m Sure People In Concentration Camps Made Jokes About Each Other and The Nazis’
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bashing Bush Is Good But Not Obama
- Whoopi Goldberg’s cannabis line grows sustainably
- Celebrity Pothead? Whoopi Writes About Weed
- UNHINGED: Millionaire Whoopi Goldberg’s Racist Meltdown: ‘I’s Just a N***ER!’
- Is Anybody Really Surprised That Whoopi Goldberg Is A Racist?