Anyone who wants to know why Donald Trump feels the mainstream media is against him might want to review the results of this Media Research Center Study…and this was before he was elected president:
A new, long-term study by the Media Research Center underscores Donald Trump’s claims that the press is against him. Analysts for the conservative watchdog evaluated evening news coverage on ABC, CBS and NBC during a 12-week period from July through mid-October to find that 91 percent of the stories about Mr. Trump were negative.
Of course the mainstream media continues to bash him. Why would they do differently? They’re liberals, after all, incapable of learning from their mistakes, and they’re suffering fiercely from a debilitating parlay of Trump Derangement Syndrome and Obama Separation Anxiety. It’s no wonder 90% of ’em went on suicide watch last November 9th.
Surveys over the past 25 years have consistently found that journalists are more liberal than rest of America. This MRC Special Report summarizes the relevant data on journalist attitudes, as well as polling showing how the American public’s recognition of the media’s liberal bias has grown over the years:
- Journalists Vote for Liberals: Between 1964 and 1992, Republicans won the White House five times compared with three Democratic victories. But if only journalists’ ballots were counted, the Democrats would have won every time.
- Journalists Say They Are Liberal: Surveys from 1978 to 2004 show that journalists are far more likely to say they are liberal than conservative, and are far more liberal than the public at large.
- Journalists Reject Conservative Positions: None of the surveys have found that news organizations are populated by independent thinkers who mix liberal and conservative positions. Most journalists offer reflexively liberal answers to practically every question a pollster can imagine.
- The Public Recognizes the Bias: Since 1985, the percentage of Americans who perceive a liberal bias has doubled from 22 percent to 45 percent, nearly half the adult population. Even a plurality of Democrats now say the press is liberal.
The Liberal Media:Every Poll Shows Journalists Are More Liberal than the American Public — And the Public Knows It
In the overwrought newsrooms and fetid broadcast booths of the progressive media, desperate propagandists and purveyors of prevarication feverishly attempt to manufacture something, anything, that will take down the force of nature that is President Trump (“He’s unhinged!” “He’s a Nazi!” “He’s a racist, an anti-Semite, he kicks his dog, and where are his tax returns!”). But they’ve never faced a counter-puncher like the Donald. These effete scriveners are not used to being hit. And they don’t like it. What’s worse, Trump is walking right through their best shots. He’s got a chin like they’ve never seen! It’s horrifying! The guy is actually quite formidable! They could even lose!
But the truth is that the media, the weird of Hollywood, and the unwashed hordes of the perpetually outraged are only proxies for the progressives, the globalists, and the Democrats, freedom’s true enemies. And it’s not the losing that drives their unbounded dementia — after all, Donald Trump is likely to remain president until 2020 and beyond, and Hillary Clinton is likely to stay sequestered in a safe house somewhere scheming up ways to stay out of the penitentiary — it’s the idea of permanent irrelevancy. It’s the realization that, despite their best efforts, the deplorables of flyover country have risen at last to consign them and their toxic agenda to the same reeking landfill wherein the remains of the Third Reich, the late Soviet Union, and other historical oddities lay a-mouldering. It couldn’t happen to a worthier group.
- ICE Calls Out CNN, NBC, Etc., For “False, Dangerous & Irresponsible” Fake News Reporting
- MSNBC Kicks GOP Guest Off Show After He Points Out Elizabeth Warren Is NOT Native-American!
- JAMES ROSEN: Nothing Trump is Doing Even Comes Close to Obama’s Criminal Persecution of the Press
- “Very Fake News”? You Bet
- FACT CHECK: No, The Media Does Not Make America Great
- Yesterday’s Communist Is Today’s Progressive
- Known for political temperance, Iowa moves sharply right
Great site Bob. The art work is very unique and engaging. I included your blog in my “best of” list of political satire sites. Keep up the good work.
Thanks…it’s easy to parody the Left, even easier to let them do it themselves.