Well, well. No wonder the Donald dumped him. It appears that Jim Comey is responsible for more leaks than the iceberg that sunk the Titanic. As reported by Gateway Pundit,
Today fired former FBI Director James Comey stated that he leaked data to a Columbia University friend who in turn provided the leaked information to the New York Times. Comey did this even though he stated under oath in the past that he never leaked information to the press. The current updated analysis of the most recent list of so-called ‘leaks’ being reported and repeated by the liberal mainstream media (MSM) involving President Trump includes at least 38 leaks in total. Many of these ‘leaks’ are now proven fabrications and the probability that many remaining ‘leaks’ are completely inaccurate is very high. The leaks are all being reported by biased liberal media outlets that were adamantly opposed to the election of President Trump. These ‘leaks’ in all cases still are not supported with any names of so-called sources and in all cases the ‘leaks’ are meant to destroy the current President. After today’s testimony it is important to note that Former FBI Director James Comey reportedly made statements that were revealed in the liberal media as ‘leaks’. Comey admitted at least one leak today.
Ol’ J. Edgar was allegedly a cross-dressing sonofab*tch who wasn’t above using a bit of blackmail to keep the politicians of his day in line. Jim Comey has proved himself unworthy to hold the former Director’s pantyhose.
- Bossie: Comey’s ‘Political’ Leaks ‘Possibly Illegal, Definitely Unethical’
- Trump’s personal lawyer to file complaint after Comey testimony, source says
- Comey testimony guts CNN, ABC, NY Times stories; shows former FBI director admit leaking memo
- Former Assistant FBI Director: Comey ‘Showed Clearly Why He Was Not Fit’ for Job
- James Comey Testimony ‘Tantamount to the Standards of High School Gossip’
- Comey Testimony Proves Trump Did Nothing Wrong – Media Attempts To Spin Otherwise
- Comey: Private Dossier Containing False Trump Allegations Drove FBI Counterspy Probe
- DOJ Says Comey Wasn’t Honest In Senate Hearing